Referee’s Box5 November 2021
Antenna Kit5 November 2021
EP095CM Multipurpose Digital Transmitter
The Multipurpose Digital Transmitter model EP095CM can operate in different ways:
- Chip Card recharger
- Single target release with or whitout chip card
- Round target release with or whitout chip card
- Remote controller for a control unit EP095M series
It is easy to operate, it have a luminous display supporting many languages, is equipped with WiFi TX/RX.
The plastic housing is lightweight, it can accept chip cards and the back has a compartment for batteries.
It can also be supplied in particular versions:
- Portable Chip Card Charger Only
- Control of firing lines with timer
- Control of firing lines with activation with pulses
The EP095CM unit is able to control EP095CR series receivers or to remotely control the operation of the EP095M control unit.
In the first case it operates as a transceiver, ie it sends a release command to an EP095CR receiver and then waits for the response from this. Only in the event of a positive answer does it deduct the cost of the released target(s) from the chip card.
In the second case it can fully manage the EP095M control unit by changing the discipline, booking shooters with or without chip card and managing the progress of the rounds.
It can control both the traps connected via wifi and those connected with cables to the EP095M control unit.
Through this unit it is possible to have particular disciplines for training, both for trap and skeet.
The adopted frequency allows to travel great distances without signal loss, the power is however adjustable between 5 levels.
- DIMENSIONS: 195 x 100 x 50 mm
- WEIGHT: 0,5 Kg
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 4 x 1.2v batterie ricaricabili da 3.000mA/cadauna
- WIFI FREQUENCY 865MHz ¸ 867MHz
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT POWER: 27 dbm
- SENSITIVITY: -109dbm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10°C ÷ +45°C
Configuration: EP095CM + EP095CR-8
Transreceiver model EP095CM connected to a Receiver, model EP095CR-8 with 8 outputs to drive up to 8 traps.
It’s possible to drive up to 16 traps with two separate receivers model EP095CR-8
The traps are connected to the receiver EP095CR-8 via cables.
This configuration is used when the trap machines are not moved frequently or are not very far from each other.
Configuration: EP095CM + EP095CR-1
Transreceiver model EP095CM connected to several Single Receivers, model EP095CR-1, one for each throwing machine.
It is possible to control up to 8 machines with 8 separate receivers model EP095CR-1.
This configuration is used when the trap machines are moved frequently or are far from each other
Configuration: EP095CM + EP095CR-2
Transceiver model EP095CM connected to two double Receivers, model EP095CR-2, one for the Pull and the other for the Mark to drive the lamp and the Skeet machine.
This configuration is used for Skeet ranges to operate machines and lamps without cables.
It allows not only the official Skeet but also many disciplines for training.
Configuration: EP095CM + EP095M
Transceiver model EP095CM connected to an EP095M control unit. Through the mod. EP095CM it is possible to completely control the EP095M control unit via wifi. That is, it is possible to carry out all the following operations:
- Select a discipline, among which, in this configuration, several will also be available for training with manual prior selection of the type of target
- Book shooters manually or with a chip card
- Start a round, pause it, scroll through the target sequence, ….
- Reset the EP095M control unit
All these operations allow to keep the EP095M control unit safe from tampering, the athletes will be free to book their rounds with their chip cards having a portable wifi remote control available.
Configuration: EP095CM only Chip Card charger
The EP095CM model can be supplied in the version in which it works only as a manual Chip Card loader. In this capacity the unit is completely similar to the main version, except that the WiFi module is not installed inside and consequently only the functions relating to the charging operations of the Chip Cards.
In this configuration, the EP095CM model is used by the Club staff to manually recharge the users’ Chip Cards, thus offering a service characterized by great flexibility and usability of the services.
Configuration: EP095CM with relay
The EP095CM unit can also be supplied in a version that includes an output with power relay, used to activate a firing line or any other function that requires activation via a relay.
In this capacity, the EP095CM model can function in two ways:
- Timed activation of the relay: once a predetermined amount has been deducted from the user’s Chip Card, the unit activates the relay for a given time, allowing it to take advantage of a precision firing line, or a other similar function
- Activation with pulses of the relay: once a predetermined amount has been deducted from the user’s Chip Card, as soon as a button is pressed, the unit closes the relay whose pulse activates, for example, a mobile template or a similar device that requires a impulse. The number of pulses for each amount deducted from the Chip Card can be predetermined by the Operator.