Digital Scoreboard – EP098TBH 7-6-365 November 2021
Mobile metal support for EP098TBH 7-6-365 November 2021
Digital Scoreboard – EP098TBH 7-6-54
The EP098TBH 7-6-54 Scoreboard is normally installed on the shooting ranges where qualifications and also the final stages of competitions are held.
It allows spectators and athletes to follow the competition in real time.
It presents the following information:
- Athlete’s bib (4 car.)
- Athlete’s name (12 char.)
- Nationality (3 char.)
- Qualifying result (3 char.)
- Position of the shooter to shoot
- Sequence of shots made with centers and zeros in different colors (green and red)
- Total for each athlete competing (3 car.)
- Ranking position (1 car.)
- Number of targets missed at the final term (2 chars)
- DIMENSIONS: 470x235x16 cm
- WEIGHT: 270 Kg
- DATA INTERFACE: RS485
- CHARACTER HEIGHT: 7,5 cm
- NUMBER OF ROWS: 6
- CHARACTERS FOR ROW: 52
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 110 VAC ÷ 240 VAC / 47 Hz÷63 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 850 W
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10°C ÷ +45°C
- PROTECTION FROM LIGHTENING: varistors, transil, gas discharge
To make this displayboard work it is necessary to connect it with a data cable to the EP095M control unit and operation will be completely automatic as regards the results. For the names of the athletes it is instead necessary to connect the second input of this scoreboard to the EP096GM Data Concentrator normally positioned in the secretariat which, through the Multi-Pull management software, is able to send the various squads of athletes on the various ranges automatically gradually. that the competition takes place.
In the event of a power failure, the competition data is saved and archived. As soon as power is restored, the displayboard will display the same situation as before the interruption.
All models of the Multi-Pull – EP098T series are easy to install, they are all built to withstand strong thermal stresses and adverse weather conditions.
They are made of anodized and painted aluminum and the structure is completely sealed. If necessary, the displayboards can be provided with special support structures.